If you want to know a bit more about CBD, feel free to read the following facts. They’re interesting to go through, and prove a lot about the effectiveness of CBD.
1. CBD has been used since Ancient Greece
The first recorded use was in 2700 BC.
2. CBD may be effective in fighting cancer
CBD has been found to reduce the spread of certain types of cancer cells, acting as a natural inhibitor.
3. CBD has beneficial effects on stress
There’s a wide range of medical benefits!
4. The body has a cannabinoid system (ECS), which CBD works with
Your body has cannabinoid receptors, and CBD works to promote the binding of a substance called ‘anandamide’ to these receptors. Usually, your body would just work to break it down!
5. CBD reduces the effects of THC
THC is the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis and hemp. CBD is the non psychoactive part. Taking CBD after you’ve consumed THC can bring you down from the high, and even help to reserve long term effects.
6. Your pet can take CBD
Yes, CBD is even safe for animals to consume!
7. CBD could be a crucial part of addiction recovery
It reserves effects of addictive substances, after all.
8. Queen Victoria used CBD
In the 19th century, CBD infused oils were used by this British royal to reduce the pain of her menstrual cramps!
9. CBD is mostly obtained from Hemp plants
It’s one of two main ingredients!
10. CBD can help you sleep
CBD can help to relax you, after all.